COMOtion Sports Takes # 10

COMOtion Sports Takes  # 10
The Team Organization Paid Off With An Easy Cruise To The Finish Line

Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY FRIGG'N NEW YEAR


Spent most of the New Year's weekend Pimp'n out the Silverado...Side nerf bars for little people and weiner dogs.
Double walled stainless steel exhaust tip serves no real purpose. Bowtie mud flaps to cut down on snow crap deposited on the no purpose stainless steel exhaust tip.Final touches are the custom chrome YETI and COMOtion sticker for the rear cab window. Give me a mailing address and I'll send you a couple of the COMotion cool stickers.

6 comments:

Fred said...

Happy New Year .. and you've got my address !! Can't wait to get my stickers :-)I shall put them on the bike rack cover along with the YETI stickers for all to admire ..

Fred

Dave Strouse said...

On their way my friend. Happy New Year to you and Molly as well...

Dave Strouse said...

Ah, yea. What was that zip code again?

Fred said...

Arrived safely and thanks for the bonus pack !

Now, where shall I put them ....

becadog said...

Hey Dave,
I camped just north of you with my buddies at the Tribe Gathering this year. If you have any stickers left I would love to have some! I know I will be seeing you in Durango this year.
Just ordered my second Yeti! A 2010 ARC-X! I have a few more in mind to catch up to you.

Thanks,
BK (Iowa)

becadog said...

Just realized I didn't give you my address. My email is becadog@mac.com