COMOtion Sports Takes # 10

COMOtion Sports Takes  # 10
The Team Organization Paid Off With An Easy Cruise To The Finish Line

Monday, September 20, 2010

Mountain States Cup Captured Again

There are still a few inaccuracies in the math and placing for the 2010 seasons but, as I have learned over the years, probably not going to get changed or greatly affect the overall outcome and placing.... so live with it.  Yes, Rick, I totally acknowledge you won the Breckenridge Circuit Race and I was second. 

After only showing up for the last 2 venues, I somehow managed to end up 4th in the series.  My only goal was to help push the COMotion/Yeti team.

Mountain States Cup - Rankings for Cross Country CAT 2 Men 50+ - 2010:

1  MARK HOGAN
2  LES SCHAFER 
3  CLINTON CAMPBELL 
4  DAVID STROUSE 
5  RICK ABBOTT
6  MICHAEL SCHAUB
7 TIM FORBERT 
8 FIELD BLEVINS
9 STEVE LOYD
10 BILL MYERS
11 JIM ARNOLD
12 BART INGALLS 
13 DENNIS DOBSON
14 WILLIAM CAPRON
15 STEPHEN AUTRY
And blah, blah blah down to Dan Pate at #40,
You get the idea.

Lots of thought needs to go into what I will do for the 2011 season. 
Could be I actually have to train for it.

4 comments:

Megan said...

Just train for short tracks... you cleaned up!

Dave Strouse said...

Thanks Meg, guilty of felony photo theft again. PHOTO BY MEGAN TAYLOR!!

Fred said...

Good job Dave. You'll have to compete next year now, category winner in all disciplines at least.

What colour will the Blog be tomorrow ?

jstrouse said...

WOW! Way to go, papa, I'm proud of you!