COMOtion Sports Takes # 10

COMOtion Sports Takes  # 10
The Team Organization Paid Off With An Easy Cruise To The Finish Line

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Count Down to New Yeti SB-66 ......

Sarah says "mid-April" delivery for the brand new Yeti SB-66 do-everything-bike.  Picture the lily white beast with Crank Brothers blue/carbon stem, seatpost and Candy pedals
Is it mid-April yet?

Drats!  Word is now late March---early June delivery....does supply and demand theory mean I've picked a winner?
UPDATE:  Try August..................... 

4 comments:

Fred said...

Nice. Very nice. I am still eating Strouse dust and trying to catch up ...

Dave Strouse said...

Not to worry. Looks like your fitness way out counters my number of bikes. I should diet.

CT said...

Summer will be over before I get mine :( I signed up for the Durango Enduro over labor day weekend. Its the same trail we rode for the Yeti Tribe.

Dave Strouse said...

Folks all over the globe are waiting. What a marketing star for Yeti. Who's going to remember the "Seven"?