COMOtion Sports Takes # 10

COMOtion Sports Takes  # 10
The Team Organization Paid Off With An Easy Cruise To The Finish Line

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

ELDORA FROM THE SIDELINES

In an unusual act of maturity and common sense, I blew off both races at Eldora to allow the weeping appendage to properly heal. After several opinions from racer/medical types, the consensus was "Are you crazy?" A question I did not want to answer.



It did afford Teresa and me the time needed to fulfill the team trailer set up and annual BBQ and bartending obligations.
I also enjoyed watching from the sidelines as my series competitors sweated out the Saturday short track. All were ready to puke at the finish line. I felt compelled more than once to summons the defibrillator and crash cart from the medics. Since these guys usually beat me, I must really look pitiful after one of those anaerobic marathons.

We fed around 75 people burgers, brats, chicken, beans, corn on the cob and lots of Breckenridge Brewery beer from the COMotion pit set up.

Even Sugar got to chow down on some of that great Justin's peanutbutter.
Gotta go now and get ready for the annual Yeti Tribal Gathering in Crested Butte.....Sorry..sold out...YOU CAN'T GO!!

No comments: